|Isn't it cute?|
This little turbo can only make 90 to 100 HP, but there's 2. The engine stock is 140. Obviously, I am not trying for max power, I just think it's cool. That philosophy is being applied to the whole project, and I am fabricating things just because I can, or just for the hell of it. Here's a little mount I made to support the front fenders, it uses a Rabbit radiator mount for flexibility.
The engine has so few miles that this paper label never came off the cylinder head.
Everything is solid mounted, so I made engine mounts that attach to the rear bumper. A double bolted connection is not the best way to do it, but was neccesary to allow the bumper to go on and off. The oil filter just touches the cage, so I will have to find something smaller.
Here's the bracket to mount the Geo Metro alternator.